Walnut, Oatmeal and Date Booby Bombs
Sometimes all we need in life is a snack, especially when we’re tired, hungry and about to head in for another nursing session. The walnuts in this recipe are high in omega-3’s, and the dates provide a quick boost of natural fructose and oxytocin, which will help you feel relaxed and produce more milk.
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup dates, pitted and soaked in water (if not soft)
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fit your food processor with the S blade and chop walnuts until fine but not powdery.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until you get a thick, sticky batter.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for an hour to help them set.
- These booby bombs will keep in the fridge up to 10 days, or a month in the freezer.